Terms and Conditions
Welcome to LeanLearn!
LeanLearn is a product of newSchool AS, located in Bergen, Norway. The following terms and conditions govern all use of the getleanlearn.com and leanlearn.me websites (the websites) and all content, services and products available at or through the websites .
By accessing our websites, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
In this agreement, LeanLearn is just another word for newSchool AS. Everything that applies to LeanLearn in this agreement, applies to newSchool AS, too. This statement makes up the entire agreement between LeanLearn and anyone interacting with us, our websites, or related services.
The laws of Norway govern these terms and conditions. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Norwegian courts in all disputes arising out of your access or use of our websites. The following definitions apply to these Terms of Service :
- ”websites” refers to the websites “getleanlearn.com” and “leanlearn.me” .
- “LeanLearn”, “the company”, “we”, and “us” refer to the company, newSchool AS, as a whole.
- “You” referes to anyone who interacts with getleanlearn.com and leanlearn.me and related services and information in any way, excluding LeanLearn employees.
If you send us feedback or suggestions regarding our websites or related services and information, or make such feedback or suggestions publicly available, you grant us a worldwide, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, free license to use any such feedback or suggestions for any purpose without any obligation to you.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which each user links. newSchool AS does not have any control over those non-LeanLearn websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Company disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-LeanLearn websites and webpages.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our websites or related services, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
If you provide or link to content or information that is illegal, unlawful, infringes on any person or company’s legal rights, and is capable of giving rise to legal action against any person, it is your own responsibility. LeanLearn is not responsible for your links, content, or information and the consequences that may follow from providing these. However, we might react on complaints and remove links, content, or information if we deem it necessary. Nifty has no obligation to monitor any content, links, or information on the websites and can not be held accountable for not discovering or addressing any type of concern or issue related to this.
The following subsections describe what is not allowed when you in any way interact with the “websites” or any related services. You can not:
- Use our websites in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- In any way cause damage to the websites, or impair the performance, availability or accessibility of the websites.
- Conduct any form of systematic or automated data collection activity without our written permission.
- Copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consist of or in anyway connected to spyware, computer virus, trojans, worms, keyloggers, rootkits or other malicious software.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automated means.
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our websites.
- Sell, sublicense, or otherwise commercialize any websites material
- Make money from the use of the websites or related services
- Use the websites or related services in combination with any marketing effort or directly market your own products, services, or initiatives.
- Present yourself as a LeanLearn employee or in any way present yourself in a way that can make it seem you are connected to LeanLearn if you are not.
- In any way spread or make available unauthorized advertising, promotional material, spam, chain letters, competitions, content that misleads users to believe they click on something else than it actually is, or pyramid schemes.
- Provide instructions, advice, or other information which could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other type of loss or damage to anyone.
- Solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else
- Harass, discriminate, or in any other way communicate with anyone in a way they find hurtful or harmful.
LeanLearn owns and controls all the copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights on all material relating to our services and the full content of our websites. All the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our websites and any related services and material are reserved.This Agreement does not transfer from newSchool AS to you, any company or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with LeanLearn, newSchool AS, getleanlearn.com and leanlearn.me, the LeanLearn logo, the newSchool AS logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with LeanLearn, or the websites are trademarks or registered trademarks of newSchool AS. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the websites may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the websites grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any LeanLearn or third-party trademarks.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The websites are provided “as is”. newSchool AS and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither newSchool AS nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the websites will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the websites at your own discretion and risk.
Changes to our Terms of Service
LeanLearn reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time. We will notify you of significant changes to our Terms of Service by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our websites. Significant changes will go into effect 30 days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check the websites and the Terms of Service page for updates.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms of Service or the practices of this websites, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
© NEWSCHOOL AS 2016 All Rights Reserved
Last Updated: July 11th, 2016